In today’s fast-paced world we often find ourselves struggling to effectively manage our time, resulting in chaos. A 7th year university student, confessed that an Academic Student Planner is part of his back to school supply checklist together with DoMyEssay, a professional paper writing service for students. According to him, when you can write my essay online with DoMyEssay authors, you can be sure you have enough time for subjects and things that matter most to you, instead of spending it on some general subjects.
To come to this conclusion he read various writing services reviews before making his choice.
With his writing services in place he was ready to start the school year on the right foot. Next he needed an academic student planner. An academic planner is the perfect tool for effectively managing his time, and making the most out of your 2015-2016 academic year. While most schools will give students a planner (normally for a cost) none are as efficient as the “Academic Planner: A Tool For Time Management.”
Developed by Leslie Josel, academic life coach, professional organizer, founder of Order Out of Chaos® and author of “What’s the Deal With Teens and Time Management?;” Leslie first conceived this planner for her student clients who needed a natural way to visualize their time in order to master it. This planner comes in four exciting cover designs, that will match any student’s individual style and taste.
The Academic Planner: A Tool For Time Management” features:
- Full page monthly calendars with ample room for notes, allowing students to adequately plan monthly projects.
- A unique vertical index page at the front of the Planner that enables students to record their class subjects (7 subject boxes) only once, eliminating forgetfulness and frustration.
- A Project Planning Guide to help plan long terms papers and projects.
- Weekly two-page calendar layout, allowing students to quickly see assignments and due dates.
- Space to enter after-school activities and weekend commitments, facilitating weekly time management and planning strategies.
- Planner pages that line up with the index on a subject-by-subject basis, creating an easy and natural method for students to record and review their weekly schedules and sense of continuity that is critical to developing time management skills.
- Days of the week are listed horizontally across the planner, creating a “grid” for simple entry.
While the planner is beneficial for students from elementary school through college, we found it to be very beneficial to high school students as well as college students, when organization skills are vital to success.
I gave the academic planner to my 13-year-old cousin, who will be entering grade 8 in September. We found that the planner has enough space to record all the details of assignments. I love that it includes both monthly and weekly views.
The weekly view is where she can record day to day assignments, and the monthly allows her to see what is ahead and maybe get a jump start on her assignments.
With the planner, I gave her some “Post-It” note bookmarks, so she could label her planner to quickly locate a particular month. Overall, we found it to be very well-designed, organized and much better than the ones provided by the school.
The Academic Planner: A Tool For Time Management® is available through Order Out of Chaos’® website, Amazon.com and retail stores nationwide.
About Leslie Josel:
Leslie Josel, is an award-winning author, acclaimed authority on chronic disorganization and hoarding issues. Leslie has appeared on TLC’s hit television show Hoarding: Buried Alive, the Cooking Channel’s special stuffed: Food Hoarders, and The Better Show as an organizational expert. Leslie is known as a respected resource on ADHD and Executive Functioning in students, and has been featured in national broadcast and print media on these subjects. She also speaks and conducts workshops nationally to parent and educator groups on a variety of issues and topics facing students. She is also the author of “What’s the Deal with Teens and Time Management?”
Leslie started her company, Order Out of Chaos® in 2004, when her son was diagnosed with ADHD and Executive Function deficiencies. Today, Leslie works with students daily to help them develop organizing and time management strategies.
One thought on “Academic Student Planner”
thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am thrilled you and all your family found it so useful! Keep me posted!