Guest blogging is a powerful way to gain exposure for your blog that is why we would like to invite you to contribute to our blog. Guest post for us and introduce your Blog to our fast growing community of readers. Today’s Woman receives 2487 unique visits a month with a page rank of 6 in Google, meaning more traffic for you.
Guest Post Guidelines
- You must be female
- We ask that you first register at Today’s Woman Community
- Please fill at your account profile page there and introduce yourself and your website in the Today’s Woman forums.
- Since this guest blog will be a collaborative blog in which posts are written and published by members of the Today’s Woman community we ask that you be able to donate some time at your convenience to posting in our forums.
- Any articles that you submit must be 100% your own work.
- All sources, and quotes must be attributed and proper credit must be given.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the internet. Rewrites of post appearing on your blog are ok.
- You retain copyright to materials you contribute to Todays-woman.net/blog. We will not publish this content anywhere on the web, without your written permission.
- You grant a license to todays-woman.net to be the exclusive publisher of the article. This means that you agree to not publish the post anywhere else including your own blog or as a guest post on any other blog.
- You acknowledge that a link to your article and short blurb may be emailed to our opt in Todays-Woman.net newsletter subscribers.
- No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed within your article.
- All links within your article are subject to approval.
- You will receive full credit for your article. You can include two links in the author bio which will be at the bottom of your article.
- If for any reason you close your blog or website, the links within the article will be removed, but your name will still be credited.
- You accept that the post may be edited for grammar and spelling.
- You understand that you are volunteering to write a guest post for the Today’s Woman Blog and you will not receive financial compensation.
- How to articles ( How to do just about everything)
- Product & Book reviews
- Politics ( Ex: Why should women vote?)
- Health and wellness topics
- Personal stories
- Woman issues
- Controversial topics
- Parenting & Family life
- Home Life
- Kids and Teens
- WAHW or WAHM advice
- Grief management
- Holidays & Special Occasions
- Animals and Pets
- Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
If there isn’t a topic of interest suggested here, recommend it to us.
How to Submit
- Don’t forget to provide your bio blurb which will appear at the end of your guest post.
- I will get back to you, usually within 24 to 48 hours, informing you whether your article will be accepted or not and when it will be posted. If for some reason I reject your post, you are obviously free to use it elsewhere.