July 8th, 2014Essential items every traveller should pack
Summer can hardly be considered complete with out a summer road trip. Everyone has their list of things that they take with them when they travel and it differs from traveler to traveler. However, most of us would have to admit that we do occasionally forget to pack an item that we really need.
Many times we forget to pack things like our adapter for our cell phone or a particular items of clothing, or you may suspect your hotel will have a hair blower, which isn’t always the case, but nonetheless you don’t bring yours.
If you forget to bring along certain essentials you can always purchase them. However, the downside to purchasing items at your destination is price.
Here’s a list of essential items every traveler should pack.
- As a travel reviewer I have a vast array of toiletries. My toiletry bag consists of: razor, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant and more!
- My fare skin makes sunscreen an essential, however no matter what your skin type, protecting your skin from the harmful rays of the sun is essential.
- Never knowing if hand washing is an option, having a small bottle of a hand sanitizer helps ensure the bugs you may encounter do not reek havoc when you return home from your trip.
- An umbrellas is a great addition to your suitcase, though I never pack one.
- A well stocked emergency kit and first aid kit.