School Supplies, Clothes and Popcorn
While there is a lot of planning that is needed, including purchasing school supplies and clothing, parents are also thinking about recess and lunch time snacks.
Mom, send kids back to school with the tools they need, including a delicious, satisfying snack that is also a great source of fibre and whole grains-Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn.
Orville Redenbacher has long been making delicious gourmet popcorn, natural popcorn and movie theater popcorn. Now the perfectly popped gourmet popcorn is popping into the snack aisle with four new ready to eat gourmet flavors. Orville’s ready to eat popcorn adds the tangy taste of dill, the zesty spice of chipotle, the sweet and savoury decadence of kettle corn and the sharp bite of white cheddar to the list of popular products. Plus, each tasty nugget is 30% larger and fluffier than the leading ready-to-eat savory popcorn, so there’s more to love.
Orville Redenbacher ready to eat gourmet popcorn will satisfy all those snack craving, and as Orville always said, you’ll like it better, or our name isn’t Orville Redenbacher.”
There are four new flavors available and each bag contains 165 grams of popcorn. The bag itself is red and gold, which really stands out in the snack isle. The new flavors introduced:
- Orville Redenbacher’s Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn
- Orville Redenbacher’s White Cheddar Gourmet Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher’s White Cheddar Chipotle Gourmet Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher’s Dill Pickle Gourmet Popcorn
Did you know when snacking at home, ready to eat popcorn is the top growing snack food?
Packed with flavour and perfect for eating at home, in the car, at work, at school or on the go, Orville Redenbacher ready to eat gourmet popcorn is available now at grocery stores nationwide.
Our thoughts on these four new flavors:
- Orville Redenbacher’s Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn- We found it to have a sweet caramel taste combined with a salty popcorn taste that was not too salty. My husband commented that it could use more caramel .
- Orville Redenbacher’s White Cheddar Gourmet Popcorn- The first bite is buttery and then, a hint of cheese. I found it to have a nice subtle flavor.
- Orville Redenbacher’s White Cheddar Chipotle Gourmet Popcorn- At first bite you’ll notice a cheesy buttery flavor. As you eat more you’ll notice the chipotle. The flavor is really bold I found. Since I am not a fan of spice, I left this flavor for my husband and son to enjoy.
Did you wake up today craving Dill Pickle Potato Chips? Forget about the chips and reach for dill pickle gourmet popcorn.
- Orville Redenbacher’s Dill Pickle Gourmet Popcorn- What’s not to love? The flavor is not too overpowering or sour, more of a tangy dill flavor. It is hard to stop eating once you have started a bag; it’s that addicting! If you area fan of dill pickle potato chips like I am you will definitely want to put a couple bags of Orville Redenbacher’s Dill Pickle Gourmet Popcorn in your shopping cart.
My top pick is definitely the dill pickle flavor, while my husband chose White Cheddar Chipotle and Orville Redenbacher’s Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn. My son also liked the White Cheddar Chipotle, and Orville Redenbacher’s Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn. He wasn’t a big fan of the dill and my daughter snacked on all four flavors when she came to visit. She didn’t care what flavor she ate, but then again she is expecting. I love that the new flavors come in a bag, so I can take them on the go. All four flavors were really fluffy and crisp without any hint of staleness.
While this is a very low calorie snack, it is high in fat and sodium so be sure to keep that in mind and watch how much you eat.
Thanks Orville Redenbacher’s for letting us try out your new fabulous flavors! Has anyone tried the new flavors of Orville Redenbacher ready to eat Gourmet Popcorn?
About ConAgra Foods Canada, Inc
ConAgra Foods Canada, based in Mississauga, Ontario, is a division of ConAgra Foods Inc. (NYSE: CAG), based in Omaha, Nebraska. ConAgra Foods is one of North America’s largest packaged-food companies, serving consumer grocery retailers, as well as restaurants and other foodservice establishments. Popular ConAgra Foods consumer brands include: Orville Redenbacher’s™, Healthy Choice™, VH™, Chef Boyardee™, Egg Beaters™, Hunt’s™, Snack Pack™, PAM™, POGO™, Reddi-Wip™ and many others. For more information, please visit us at www.conagrafoods.ca.
Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Popcorn Giveaway
Two winners will win two coupons each to try Orville’s ready to eat popcorn.
To enter: Tell us what flavor you are most interested in trying? Seeing how you need something to wash down the popcorn leave a comment on Tim Hortons Launches Frozen Lemonade.
These two things must be done for extra entries to count.
- Follow @ConAgraFoods on Twitter
- Follow us on Twitter @TodaysWomanco
- Like us on Facebook
- Tell us how often do you eat popcorn?
- Leave a comment on Kellogg’s Special K Cracker Chips Addiction
- Leave a comment on Vegan alternative to honey
- Like Orville Redenbacher on Facebook
- Canadians enter to #win two bags of Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Popcorn @Todayswomanco http://bit.ly/OBxxfY
- Tweet: Head back to school with @TodayswomanCo back to school guide. http://bit.ly/Pw4mqB
Both can be tweeted 3 times daily. Giveaway is open to Canadian readers 18 years and over only. Giveaway closes Aug 20th at 7:00 EST and winners will be chosen a few days after closing date. One per household may enter.
Congrats to Angela M & Tammy.