November 26th, 2012DaddyScrubs’ Bag O’ Books Giveaway
Daddy to be Gifts
Times are changing, and more fathers-to-be are being included in pre-baby celebrations. Help dad celebrate the arrival of his son/ daughter with a Bag O’ Books by DaddyScrubs. The new dad gift comes complete with an “I’m the Daddy” cotton Bag which includes six popular baby and daddy books, plus a parenting guide – perfect for new fathers.
Included in the signature “I’m The Daddy” canvas bag are these fun children’s books:
- What Daddy Bear Loves by Paige Nickell
- What Daddy Duck Loves by Paige Nickell
- The Daddy Book by Todd Parr
- Just Me and My Dad by Mercer Mayer
- The New Dad’s Survival Guide by Scott Mactavish
- Clifford’s Day Wtih Dad by Norman Bridwell
Also included in the canvas bag is a pair of “I’m the Daddy” sunglasses. With these cool sunglasses dad will be able to do his best impression of Corey Hart. “ I wear my sunglasses at night.”
More and far more fathers are beginning to realize the need for bonding with their children early in their child’s life. Reading not only relaxes your baby so he can go to sleep happy, it also gives a chance for father and child to spend quality time together. The Bag O’Books from DaddyScrubs is the perfect start for one-on-one bonding time to building a base vocabulary as child ages. And as the child get older they will be able pick out new books to add to the Bag O’Books, making reading time with dad even more special.
DaddyScrubs’ Bag O’Books ($49.95) makes a perfect shower or holiday gift for any expectant daddy.
Other expectant father gifts for the proud, new dad are a diaper daddy pack, shirts, hoodies, hats, travel mugs all with the “I’m the Daddy” logo. Of course, what would Daddy Scrubs be without offering comfortable scrubs for that big day in the delivery room.
Celebs such as Joey Lawrence, Ian Ziering, CNN’s John Roberts, Kevin James, Ty Murray, Cash Warren, and Donald Trump Jr. are just a few of the daddies enjoying their new Daddy Gear. DaddyScrubs also hosted “Grey’s Anatomy” star Sarah Drew’s baby shower as well as attended Antonio Sabato Jr.’s baby shower.
Robert Nickell, aka Daddy Nickell, father of 6, offers his “5 cents” worth of advice to expectant and new parents. Daddy Nickell is the founder of Daddyscrubs.com, delivery room duds and daddy gear for dads, and the Daddyscrubs.com blog where he covers topics about parenting and the latest baby and kids gear, all from a Dad’s perspective.
One lucky reader will have the opportunity to win a prize-pack of books from Daddyscrubs worth$49.95.
How to Enter: Leave a comment here on this post listing your favorite Daddyscrubs gift after visiting their site daddyscrubs.com. Leave a comment on any baby review post and let us know what you commented on.
- “Like” DaddyScrubs on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/DaddyScrubs
- Follow DaddyScrubs on Twitter : @Daddyscrubs https://twitter.com/DaddyScrubs
- Follow DaddyScrubs on Pinterest : http://pinterest.com/daddynickell/
- Follow @TodaysWomanco on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Pintrest
- Follow me on Google Plus
- Leave a comment on Zoobies Clifford the Big Red Dog Book Buddy
- Leave a comment on Custom Books for Girls and Boys – Personalized Christmas Gifts
- Leave a comment on Mudpuppy Flash Cards and Block Puzzles
- Tweet twice daily #Win a bag of books for dad and child from @Daddyscrubs at @todayswomanco http://bit.ly/10QWOHs
- Tweet daily: Start your
#Christmas shopping early with these suggestions from @Todayswomanco http://bit.ly/V9dnNk
- Tweet daily: Going shopping for new items for your baby? Here are some must haves @Todayswomanco http://bit.ly/TLSVjm
Giveaway ends on Dec 4th at 9:00 EST. Only one person per household may enter and you must be 18 or over to enter. Open to us and Canada.
Congrats to Darlene Demell