February 3rd, 2014Make this Valentine’s Day a family celebration with Hasbro
As a parent myself, I don’t doubt for a moment that you don’t shower your child with love and attention, but I also know that sometimes we get caught up in the hustles and bustles of day to day life. Why not make Friday Feb 14th a day where you can relax, have fun and be a kid again yourself with some fun ideas from Today’s Woman and our friends at Hasbro.
- Start the morning off with some heart-Shaped blueberry or chocolate chip pancakes.
- Is your child handing out valentine’s to their class mates? Sometimes a treat is also given with the Valentine. When giving treats for valentines, it important to know if there are any food restrictions in the classroom due to allergies. This year why not skip the sweets and send a different kind of treat. These Valentine Play-doh bags contains 15 cans of pink, white and red PLAY-DOH modeling compound. Also included is a sticker sheet with 15 stickers that fit perfectly on the lid where your child can write their to and from. We think these small tubs of play-doh are the greatest. The Play-Doh Valentines Bag Assortment would be great for daycare workers to hand out to the children they watch.
- You may not be able to spend the entire day with your child, but you can make your presence known at lunch hour by leaving a Hasbro mystery bag in their lunch with an I love you note. Each bag contains a fun character. Choose from a Kre-O Transformers Micro-Changers Mystery Pack, a My kre-O Transformers Micro-Changers Mystery Pack Little Pony Crystal-Shine Mystery Pony or a Littlest Pet Shop Blind Bag Assortment.
- Make your child’s favorite meal for dinner and for dessert have them join in by making some cupcakes with red or pink frosting.
- After dinner and dessert is done take the time to play some of your favorite Hasbro board games with the children. With so many Hasbro games, the possibilities for Hasbro Game Night is endless!
Whatever way you decide to celebrate Valentine’s Day, make it a memorable one. We would like take this time to wish you and your family a fun filled Valentine’s Day from Today’s Woman and Hasbro!
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company’s world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, video games and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its customers through the strategic leveraging of well-known and beloved brands. Visit hasbro.ca.