June 20th, 2012Introducing Signature Singles – Pizza Hut Giveaway
Pizza Hut Serves Up Gourmet Taste Without the Gourmet Price (Italian-inspired, thin crust pizzas for only $5)
Pizza Hut, home of Canada’s favourite personal pan pizza, is adding even more excitement to its dine-in menu with the introduction of brand new gourmet chef inspired pizzas for one: the Signature Singles. The single serving pizza combines Italian-style thin crust with unique and premium toppings.
Pizza Hut dine-in restaurants are offering four delicious styles of Signature Singles. Choose from:
• Quattro Formaggio- Extra cheese please! Cheese lovers across the country will melt over this pizza’s medley of gooey cheddar, parmesan, pizza and fresh mozzarella.
• BBQ Chicken – Bold yes! But big on taste! Enjoy both the sweet and savoury flavours of grilled chicken breast, gooey cheddar, pizza mozzarella, crisp green peppers, red onion and a smoky BBQ sauce.
• White Pizza with Garlic Shrimp- Seafood enthusiasts will enjoy the delectable hybrid of juicy shrimp, zesty lemon sauce, pizza mozzarella, roasted garlic and marinated Roma tomatoes.
• Heat Lover’s™- Feel the heat with a spicy combination of hot peppers, savoury pepperoni, bacon crumble, beef topping, sliced ham and pizza mozzarella, laid over a delicious layer of Old World sauce.
My husband and I happily accepted the opportunity to sample the new Signature Singles.. When it is this hot, neither of us feel like cooking, so we dropped in our local Pizza Hut for lunch. My husband ordered the Quattro Formaggio, and I chose to order the BBQ Chicken. We were both expecting a small, side-dish sized plate of pizza when we ordered and my husband was going to order a size salad, but decided not to. Good thing we didn’t as the singles are the perfect size for lunch.
The BBQ chicken pizza is covered in a tangy barbeque sauce. The pizza is packed with quality morsels of chicken in every delicious bite. Although the chicken, cheese, crisp green peppers, red onion are all great, the true winner is found in the BBQ sauce. The sauce had a nice tangy flavor to it that had me puckering my lips. It was no mystery that I was a huge fan of this pizza.
The real treat came when I sampled my husband’s Quattro Formaggio. Signature Singles are just the right size for sharing. Take cheddar, parmesan, pizza and fresh mozzarella melt it over pizza sauce on a light crust and you have a cheese lover treat that leaves your mouth watering for more. Truthfully I am craving it again and just asked my g/f to join me for lunch.
Pizza Hut is continuing to renovate its dine-in restaurant décor and menu to create a more modern and contemporary casual dining experience for its customers. From now until July 22, 2012, the Signature Singles are are priced at just $5 each! (Regularly $10.99), so this is the perfect time to stop by your nearest Pizza Hut and try one out.
About Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut is one of Canada’s largest pizza restaurant chains with over 320 franchised restaurants across Canada offering dine-in, delivery and online ordering experiences. With more than 12,800 locations in 100 countries, Pizza Hut is the world’s largest pizza restaurant company.
Pizza Hut, Inc. is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM). Those hungry for more information can visit us at www.pizzahut.ca (Facebook/PizzaHutCanada).
Pizza Hut Canada: Signature Single Thin Crust Pizzas $50.00 Giveaway
One lucky Canadian reader will win a $50 Pizza Hut Gift Card!
Mandatory entry: Be it dining in or ordering what is your favorite item on the Pizza Hut Menu? Visit my review of “Residence Inn by Marriott Kingston Water’s Edge” and leave a comment. Comment must be genuine. These two things must be done for other entries to count.
- Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook
- Follow Pizza Hut Canada on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @todayswomanco
- Tweet twice daily: Canadians try the new Signature Singles from @PizzaHutCanada #win a $50 GC at @Todayswomanco #pizzahut http://bit.ly/LhfivX
Open to Canadian Residents ONLY . One person per household may enter. Giveaway ends on July 3rd/ 2012.
Congratulation to Stacey