If you are looking for a romantic gift for the jewelry lover then this gift is it. Illuminate the love you have for your sweetheart this Christmas with the “I Love You 120 languages pendant” from NanoStyle.
This elegant love pendant is a gift straight from the heart. The pendant is made of 15mm x 21mm natural onyx stone framed in sterling silver bezel. It features the words ” I love you” written with miniature 24k gold imprint in 120 languages from around the world-Je t’aime…… Te Quiero……Ich lieb dich …… sun ho ez…. I Love You! The text may be viewed and admired with the magnifying glass that is included.
NanoStyle was kind enough to provide me with an I Love You pendant (and chain) to review. The pendant comes with a jewelry gift box, a magnifying glass and a stylish key chain. The pendant is certainly beautiful and unique in design and the detail work really is amazing. I am really impressed by the overall quality of the pendant.
NanoStyle was launched in 2009 after 15 years of experience in the field of fine jewelry. Nano Styles puts an inspirational deal of thought into each of their jewelry items.
With Christmas just around the corner the “I Love You 120 languages pendant” or any pendant from Nanostyle would make a fabulous gift.
NanoStyle has generously offered a giveaway of a $50.00 gift certificate to one lucky Today’s Woman reader.
How to Enter
These two things must be completed for additional entries to count.
(Leave a separate comment for each entry as well as any names that you follow with.)
- Like NanoStyle on Facebook.
- Follow @nanostylejewel on Twitter.
- Daily Tweet: RT #giveaway #win $50 gift card from @nanostylejewel at @todayswomanco http://bit.ly/sfx2ji
- Follow @TodaysWomanco on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
- Tweet: Check out Today’s Woman Christmas Gift Guide for some great gift ideas. http://bit.ly/qCw5bM (daily)
- Leave a comment on any toy review. The more posts you comment on the more entries. Let me know what review(s) you commented on.
Rules: Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. One entry per household. Ends on Nov10th at 8:00 EST.
Congrats to Christine W